Lagger's new Lee-Mar......

Looks greatâ€"the coral's will be thrilled. Although that there is some ambient room light spill, dude...! Are those 400Wers...?

Are those the Zero Edge pendant mounts...?

Thanks guys. Now time to get some water in that ish!

Dingdong: going to use a mag7. I like slow flow thru the sump. Kepp the turnover in the tank ;)

Andy: they're the 2's, mogul base.

Kenny: just a Home Depot special, 1/2" electrical conduit painted black.

Todd: yeah, lights a little high but I can adjust them down later. Just reg old 250w radiums on galaxy.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13831759#post13831759 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Scissorhand
I'm taking bets on how long it'd take for his wrasse to make a jump to freedom.

lol

If the results are the same as Stevenson vs. Florian I'll take that bet :lol:

Man, that's bright. And your house looks too clean. I'll send my kids over to make it look lived-in :lol:

Did you bend the tubing yourself or did you have them bend it for you? Also, does it flex at all with the pendants hanging on?

Is there any water in this thing yet?
Come-on I’m getting impatient over here! (thats what she said)

I have tank envy! :D

Its alive as of yesterday, 12/1/08!!! Incidentally, will be good for tracking growth & whatnot ;)

Still have a few changes to make before more pics...shortly thou, shortly :smokin:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13861344#post13861344 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Lagger
Its alive as of yesterday, 12/1/08!!! Incidentally, will be good for tracking growth & whatnot ;)

Still have a few changes to make before more pics...shortly thou, shortly :smokin:

WOW John and I was starting to wonder if you were true to your username. Now STOP Lagging and show us some pics man. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay Okay, heres the temp set-up....

22qc8.jpg

18as3.jpg

Still LOTS of restocking to do ;)

Last edited:
lol, looks like he's about to eat your coris wrasse... your tank looks empty man, time to make a trip ;)

Back