Landscape Remodel- Looking for a place to buy Concrete Pavers

BeanMachine

Trying to get my house projects done before my tank gets filled, so I need your help.

Anyone know of a good place to look or buy concrete pavers? I've been to Lowes / HD, as well as Thompson's Building Supply.

The pavers I like at Thompson's are $2.50 per square foot... and I'm not sure I want to spend that much honestly.

Any leads? Thank you!

You can also buy direct from Angelus block co. They have locations all over LA area. Just google them.

RCP is where I go here in sd, not sure if they are near your area too or not, but I also am looking and saw some on CL as mentioned and much more near your area, search flagstone or stepping stones on CL, I saw many pop up around you on my last search

Depending on how many you need consider the delivery charge.I got mine through Thompsons ,rather than Angulus for that reason.Also Thompsons prices were VERY competitive.Sometimes you can haggle a little.

Depending on how many you need consider the delivery charge.I got mine through Thompsons ,rather than Angulus for that reason.Also Thompsons prices were VERY competitive.Sometimes you can haggle a little.

Yeah definitely. Thomspons is only 60 bucks to my door since they are so close.

Back