laptop deals

markandkristen

we lost our desktop due to our neighbours hotwater heater busting and raining on top of our computer.

i know walmart had some deals for 299 for a laptop does anybody else know of some deals

Newegg may be alright, but i would take at a dell or something. they are relatively reliable and you can get one for a pretty good deal.

laptop deals

I would check out http://www.techbargains.com/ for user submitted sightings of Dells, Lenovos, etc. Last week I got lucky in getting a lightweight business Dell which would normally cost 1850 for 710 through the Dell Outlet using a coupon code a user had published on the site. I see that half way down today's page there are Dell Lease Coupon Codes (search for that) with some pretty crazy prices (Latitude D410 for $262).

My brother in law has brought two from tigerdirect.com he had an issue with one of them and they replaced it no questions asked.

i work for dell and i must say, stay away from the cheep $300 computer, there junk, i stay away from dell in general unless your buying the higher end stuff in which case i would get a IBM, build quality far better than any thing else out there, if you need some good deals i can hook you up, i get good discounts on IBM as well as most other brands

not bad ralph i am looking at that one or bestbuys has one with a celeron processor for 329.
my wife is used to the dual core processor so the compaq looks like probably the winner

thanks

4 what its worth I have a newer Toshiba laptop and it has never let me down. I've used almost every newer operating system just to see how it performs, and i was impressed. I would 100% agree with boring, never buy a cheep laptop! U ALWAYS get what u pay 4. But thats just me. :)

Back