Large Birdsnest for sale

pmike25

In Memoriam
Hello I am still making room in the tank, I am selling a large birdsnests, very healthy and Ive had him alittle over a month and has grown ALOT since I 1st got him..

$80 FIRM Approx 7"x6" by 4-5" tall

P1010215.jpg

P1010214.jpg

looks like there is a new crack dealer in town...

Thank goodness I have spent the last 9 months in an SPS withdrawal program.

Hmmm...

Hmmm...

I wish I could get that beautiful coral. Maybe I can tell my wife that my 1' frag grew over night. They are fast growers.

Good luck!

Mike,

Since I'm new to SPS, I think I'll pass on the offer. I hate to kill such a beautiful coral.

Give my 6 moths, and I'll feel more confortable.

Yes monica

But I cant . ... my husband would kill me if I do. I still have to low my nitrates .... sigh.

Thanks everyone, just got in and have a tons of PMs so if anyone PMd me about these give me a few moments to get back to you in the order of the time the PMs were recieved.. Thanks

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9844558#post9844558 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by shibumi
Mike you are killing me

Aww sorry there....if something breaks off of either this or the candy canes Ill give the frags to ya....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9844696#post9844696 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by WarDaddy
looks like there is a new crack dealer in town...

Thank goodness I have spent the last 9 months in an SPS withdrawal program.

LOL thats too funny!!!!do ya have to stand up in front of everyone and say Hi my name is ***** and in an SPS addict!!!!LOL

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9844943#post9844943 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by plc001
Mike,

Since I'm new to SPS, I think I'll pass on the offer. I hate to kill such a beautiful coral.

Give my 6 moths, and I'll feel more confortable.

Thats a smart decision, yeah killing it would be bad its got soooooooo much new growth on it....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9845005#post9845005 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Don Lino
O'man, that thing is AWESOME, Mikes pic doesnt do that Birdsnest Justice...

Thanks Joey, yeah the pics stink, its a must see to apperiacte kinda thing, thanks man

Yes, a yellow leather.....Just bought it not too long ago, might also sell that for 50 if the time comes..hes about 5-6"

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9845232#post9845232 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by pmike25
Aww sorry there....if something breaks off of either this or the candy canes Ill give the frags to ya....

Really? you are awesome :D

Back