Large Colonies SPS For Sales

krzyphsygy

Doing a tank redo and want to remove some large colonies. Pink Pocillapora 2 1/2 years old. Grown from a frag. Frag came from ORA. The colony is about bowling ball size or slightly smaller. Excellent health. Colony has been inspected and no issues at all. $75.00

Montipora Songodes also 2 1/2 years old grown from frag from ORA. Crazy large growth patterns. Growing with a large German Blue Digi also from ora grown from frag. Attached to a piece of live rock with some eagle eye zoas. $100.00

I do have some bubble algae also. Local pick up only.

Few More. If your looking to frag you can easily get 50 and more from each.

Attachments

• jantank 015.jpg
    jantank 015.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 0
Id probably be interested in the pink poc but how long can you hold it? Still waiting on my canopy, no lights set up at the moment.

Id probably be interested in the pink poc but how long can you hold it? Still waiting on my canopy, no lights set up at the moment.

It would be my pleasure to hold it but others are interested. It is first come. Ill keep you posted. Not sure when your lights are coming but I do several days each month lightless to refresh the tank and create a rainy type environment. But would not recommend more than 3 days as that's the max I do.

Corals still available. Huge colonies. Great price. Colonies grown from frags in my system. They are 2 1/2 years old. These are very hardy because they are home grown.

Last edited:
Doing a tank redo and want to remove some large colonies. Pink Pocillapora 2 1/2 years old. Grown from a frag. Frag came from ORA. The colony is about bowling ball size or slightly smaller. Excellent health. Colony has been inspected and no issues at all. $75.00

Montipora Songodes also 2 1/2 years old grown from frag from ORA. Crazy large growth patterns. Growing with a large German Blue Digi also from ora grown from frag. Attached to a piece of live rock with some eagle eye zoas. $100.00

I do have some bubble algae also. Local pick up only.

how much for the bubble algae?:jester:

nice colonies, glws

Back