Large tank teardown, things priced to move!

Fish:
Chevron Tang $50
Scopus Tang $10
Mimic Tang (lemon) $20
Flame Angel $10
Majestic Fox Face $50
Australian Chromis x 4 (large) $40 for all
Yellow Watchman Goby $5
Bicolor Blenny $5
Standard Clowns x 2 $20 for the pair
Rose anemone x 3 $20 each
Niger Trigger $10
Huge derasa clam $40
Med maxima clam $40

Live rock x 1000 lbs @ $1.00/lb
Live sand x 500lbs @ free once everything is gone

Lots of equipment that I will list once the livestock is gone. Prices aren't up yet for it, its just a list of whats to come. I need to clean and test everything before I sell

Litermeter 3
Aquacontroller 3
Korallin Calcium reactor (small)
Large GEO skimmer
Aqua C remora
Aqua C urchin
Reeflo Barracuda
Reeflo Dart
56 Gallon reef ready tank stand canopy
36" tech light
240 gallon acrylic tank
Little giant pumps

I can meet anyone in allenspark by appointment. I will be there tonight and tomorrow until 10 am. There is no internet, so please email me today if you want to meet this weekend. I will send you my address and my land line #. First come first serve, no holds, but will post things that are gone as they leave. There is a ton of equipment and other misc livestock that's not listed. I am at work just going off of memory of whats up there. My memory is not as good as it used to be. Allenspark is a town 20 miles west of lyons, 13 miles south of estes, 50 minutes from boulder, 40 minutes from Longmont, 1 hour from fort Collins. Cash only, no trades, no checks. Please bring your own buckets and nets.

My availability:
Saturday 6/23 6pm-12pm
Sunday 6/24 6 am -10 am
Wednesday 6/27 7pm-12pm

Please email allenspark@gmail.com with what you are interested in. I will confirm a meeting time and mark the thread appropriately. I will also send the address of the property.I will not see any email after 4:30 today (again, no internet in AP) , if you need to get a hold of me call 303-747-2214 after 5:30 today. I will not be able to update this until tomorrow afternoon.

I will not be uploading photos, but i can tell you, you wont be dissapointed.

Back