Leak detector

AJT

After getting water on old apex, bought the new one today. I see the ALD leak detector on display module but cannot find it on pc fusion to configure.

What will it be named in outlet set up??

How do I turn PH probe 2 into ORP?

Thanks

Andy

After getting water on old apex, bought the new one today. I see the ALD leak detector on display module but cannot find it on pc fusion to configure.

What will it be named in outlet set up??

How do I turn PH probe 2 into ORP?

Thanks

Andy
pH probe to Condx can be done through the display module. I think it's under settings/probe setup.

As far as Fusion and the leak detector/ALD, that I can't help with since I use a waterwitch.

Last edited:
After reading this, it appears that the ALD is treated like switches on a breakout box. As such, I think you need to configure it from the default web interface and not Fusion. That said, if it does show up in Fusion, it should show up as Swx*_1, Swx*_2 etc where the "*" is the address of the ALD module. So if your ALD is at address 7, it would be Swx7_1, Swx7_2 etc depending on how many leak sensors you are running. You can determine the address for your ALD by using the native web interface and going to the modules setup page under configuration.

Take a look at this.
https://www.neptunesystems.com/downloads/docs/ALD_manual.pdf

Last edited:
Back