leak detectors

lemkerailroad1

i put 3 of the 4 leak detectors in the ground earlier this week and i had a mishap last night, sink drain broke upstairs, right above my sps tank........
cleaned up about 30 gallons of water from the leak, fixed the leak and rechecked......cool it dont leak no more.........but wait a min........
my alarms never went off as they did get soaked, is their something i didnt program
or is the leak detectors in the switches below my EB8 settings??????

any help on tring to figure this out would be great
heres a snap shot of my apex that may help
im still learning this system so please forgive me if i ask a bumb question

Capture3.jpg

Posting your programming for each detector and your email/sndalarm outlets is needed.

-<outlet> <name>SndAlm_I6</name> <icon>Sound B</icon> <outputID>4</outputID> <outputType>Advanced</outputType> <program>Set OFF If Switchx6_1 CLOSED Then ON If Switchx6_2 CLOSED Then ON If Switchx6_3 CLOSED Then ON </program> </outlet> -

<outlet> <name>SndWrn_I7</name> <icon>Sound A</icon> <outputID>5</outputID> <outputType>Advanced</outputType> <program>Set OFF If Temp > 82.0 Then ON If Temp < 75.0 Then ON </program> </outlet> -

<outlet> <name>EmailAlm_I5</name> <icon>Email</icon> <outputID>6</outputID> <outputType>Advanced</outputType> <program>Set OFF If Temp > 82.0 Then ON If Temp < 75.0 Then ON If Switchx6_1 CLOSED Then ON If Switchx6_2 CLOSED Then ON If Switchx6_3 CLOSED Then ON </program> </outlet>

above is the programing for the alarm systems

is their something with the leak detector that i need to post,
all i see is 4 ---- switches with a addy of x_6
i am assuming these are for the leak detector unit
but i cannot open them??????

if i am missing something else please let me know as i am still learning how to use / program this thing

-<outlet> <name>SndAlm_I6</name> <icon>Sound B</icon> <outputID>4</outputID> <outputType>Advanced</outputType> <program>Set OFF If Switchx6_1 CLOSED Then ON If Switchx6_2 CLOSED Then ON If Switchx6_3 CLOSED Then ON </program> </outlet> -

<outlet> <name>SndWrn_I7</name> <icon>Sound A</icon> <outputID>5</outputID> <outputType>Advanced</outputType> <program>Set OFF If Temp > 82.0 Then ON If Temp < 75.0 Then ON </program> </outlet> -

<outlet> <name>EmailAlm_I5</name> <icon>Email</icon> <outputID>6</outputID> <outputType>Advanced</outputType> <program>Set OFF If Temp > 82.0 Then ON If Temp < 75.0 Then ON If Switchx6_1 CLOSED Then ON If Switchx6_2 CLOSED Then ON If Switchx6_3 CLOSED Then ON </program> </outlet>

Is the above identical to how it is programmed? Line for line?

Or does it look more like this (as an example):

SndAlm_I6 Sound B 4 Advanced

Set OFF
If Switchx6_1 CLOSED Then ON
If Switchx6_2 CLOSED Then ON
If Switchx6_3 CLOSED Then ON -

You should only see 3 switches if you only purchased 3 detectors - are you sure that the ALD is at Aquabus address #6? Please verify on your module status page. Did you upgrade the firmware to 4.20_1B13?

Is the above identical to how it is programmed? Line for line?

Or does it look more like this (as an example):

SndAlm_I6 Sound B 4 Advanced

Set OFF
If Switchx6_1 CLOSED Then ON
If Switchx6_2 CLOSED Then ON
If Switchx6_3 CLOSED Then ON -

yes this is what it looks like in the program

I would assume that the 4 - x6 switches toward the bottom of the pic are for the leak detector
in my config---> module setup ----> it days ALD_6

Back