leak

joe1584

My tank is leaking from somewhere i dont know if its the tank the sump or the calcium reactor i took the reactor apart and reassembled it and no leaks there so its either the sump the tank or the hang on overflow my wifes gunna kill me if i dont find the leak any help would be great.

Joe

or if anyone has a four foot tank for sale that dont leak with stand cheap let me know needs to be atleast 75.
Thanks alot Joe

well i found out what was leaking. I changed the gasket on my mixing pump to the calcium reactor and i stripped out one of the screws so thats where it was leaking from so i put a few wrapps of plumbing tape to keep it from leaking till i get a new pump.

I'm guessing a Mag 2 or 3? Those things always leak IME. I switched to Eheim. Quiet, cool, and no leaks!

Compare to Eheim 1260 or 1256 (I think that's the model) ... might be less expensive to go Eheim, and ought to be quieter and less energy use, though I've never looked at a Panworld 10.

Ya an ehiem might work but then i gotta change the plumbing and i dont wanna do that ill just get the panworld 10 for my mrc cr nano.

Joe

Back