LED Lighting choices for red Sea Reefer 350 ?

fltekdiver

Hello,

I'm just getting back into the hobby after being out for a year,. and just bought a Red Sea Reefer 350 , which is 48" long, 20" deep and 21" high, 73G

It will be mostly LPS with a few Monti and easy sps, but I love LPS and things that flow with the movement of water back and forth.

In the past I had Kessil's which I love their blue's and shimmers.

However I been reading a ton and see they fail 1-2 years out, and Kessil blames it on dust etc.

I saw my friends Hyrda 26HD today, 2 of them over a 90G and wasn't that impressed , he turned the blues to look like the Kessil's, but it wasn't even close to Kessil.

I have a budget around $800 and been looking into the Kessil A360ew Tuna blue and the Hyrda 26HD. ( I've ruled out the Kessil A360X , as I'm not paying over $1K for a pair and they don't connect to Wii-Fii )

Any experiences between either you can share, and what you like and don't like with the lights your using?

Any other suggestions for LED lights?

The chinse fixtures don't work for me, I went with a rimless tank because I wanted clean lines, and way the lights are mounted is also important

Thanks !

I just bought two ecotech radion xr15’s on eBay used for less than 700 dollars. I also bought a reeflink for about 30 dollars brand new. I wanted the kessil a360 to begin with but I read about alot of the same issues you have.

I went to a lfs and they had the xr30s over their tanks, after seeing them and the controllability they had I changed my mind

Back