LED lighting for a Nano Reef Tank

Reeferz412

Coral Hoarder
I am considering changing my 150w halide to some sort of LED setup. I have a 20 gallon high and would like to accomodate both SPS and LPS. So basically anything I desire. I was looking into the stunner led strips but im not sure how many I would need, or if there is something better out there. I want my corals to pop and show their colors but and recieve ample lighting, equivalent to my halide. I am not a DIY guy either, I am not good with wiring and what not. I got scared reading some threads about people not having much success and rather use these for supplementary purposes. Anyone want to provide their 2 cents on this and throw some recommendations? Past thread links are good too, if anyone has. Thanks

Reeferz412

Coral Hoarder
I saw this but this is a fairly new product, no? Anyone have this lighting on their tanks? Im really not sure what is the difference between an LED cannon and the strips.

Reeferz412

Coral Hoarder
Thanks guys I will EXTENSIVELY look into both of the products you mentioned. Any other suggestions are welcome, I am not transitioning until I am 100% confident.

ptr13

reefledlights with crees,soderless fixture,xpg and xpe combo to give it a 14 to 20k look.