Led system for a 90 gallon

Patweezy

Haven't been on this forum in months! Actually have been in bootcamp and in Great Lakes naval base.. But anyways will be coming back home and was wondering on a great system for my 90 gallon. I wanna set her up with the best!

Dimensions of tank? so folks know what to LED system to advise you on. Penetration dept, angle of spread etc.

If your up to it you can do a diy fixture from rapid led i know they have kits for 90g tanks, probably the best bang for your buck.

I will second the rapid kit and with tue depth you have you will not need optics. My 120 is 24" deep and grows everything without optics.
Gl

Pat I'm running AI Sol blues. Love them I even Mary a DIY rapid sup strip for them. Since we are neighbors u should stop by and check it out... PM me if our interested.

got a kessil on mine right now which works well. Just ordered a reefbreeder value fixture, lots good reviews, will see how it does....

Holy cow - I have 3 and I thought that was ridiculous

Thought I was going to upgrade to bigger tank, but likely won't happen. Oh well, 4 eliminates all shadowed dead spots in 48x18x24, but you have to dial the AIs way down... I think I peak at 65Wx70Bx70RB.

Pat I'm running AI Sol blues. Love them I even Mary a DIY rapid sup strip for them. Since we are neighbors u should stop by and check it out... PM me if our interested.

Running sol blues over my 80 as well. Itching to put together some sup strips though. Would u be willing to share some info and pics of your sup strips?

I in the process of buying 2 Mitras, from GHL, seems the best out there right now, next grade down (not much) would be Radons, AI are good for the money, but not great. You get what you pay for.

We are in Benicia, you can see them once they come in.

Last edited:
Back