LEDs not working properly

tdg0910

I noticed this morning as the lights came, on that the same LED colors for both Radions weren't on. I tried to use the calibration function to troubleshoot and saw the cool white LEDS don't light up for my left Radion. When the light is on in normal program mode they appear to on fine (during ramp up, not the same spectrum). Not sure what the next step is. Any help appreciated.

Thanks!
Tarrell

Alex Y EcoTech

RC Sponsor
Tarrell,

Please follow the steps below to resolve the issue:

1. Power down all Radions for 30 seconds
2. Power on All Radions
3. Connect via USB to a single Radion
4. Open the Connection Manager - If NOT using a ReefLink
5. Log in to EcoSmart Live using either Google Chrome or Safari
6. Select the "Wrench" icon below "Light 1"
7. Click the check box to disable the Radion buttons
8. Repeat step 6 for each Radion
9. Select the "Program" button to save changes

tdg0910

I have no idea how that would help my situation besides my buttons are already disabled. My white LEDs don't come on during my lights ramping up and the spectrum is different between the two radions over the same tank running the same program under the same group.

tdg0910

My reeflink just crapped out on me now, I'll need to give you a call first thing in the morning.

tdg0910

Talked to Ryan, he walked me through the exchange process for the reeflink. Once I get the new one, I'll attempt to reprogram everything else and see if the problem with the light is still going on. Thanks guys!

tdg0910

Recieved the new reeflink Saturday, setup a new profile, did a factory reset, calibrated the lights and imported my old programs. Everything seems to be in order now. Thanks for all of the help!!

Alex Y EcoTech

RC Sponsor
Tarrell,

After you factory reset a Radion, it will re-enable the Radion buttons. I would recommend disabling the buttons to see if this resolves your issue.