LeeMar 125g reef ready aquarium for sale

Che

Tank, canopy and stand for sale for $300. (Purchased new for $1000)

Tank - 125g, center overflow, drilled for closed loop, has starfire front, and spray foam on overflow

Canopy and Stand - Canopy is in good shape, but currently has the top removed (I might not be able to find the hinges)

Lee Mar stand - (came with the tank) - has some damage due to a few automatic top off over flows, but the structural integrity is still intact.

I am cleaning my garage this weekend and will post new items as I get to them. Keep your eyes up for some cool equipment and some smoking deals.

yep, just barely...jk

Not looking too promising. Darn it. I really want to clear out my garage!

What are the dimensions?
If it's a 6' long 125 I would like to see photos.

Still have it, it is the 6' tank.

This is when the tank was brand new. Now the spray foam is only on the overflow.

Spray-foam-4-M.jpg

I hate to be a pain but do you have any photos of how it looks now? Also of the canopy too.

It is kinda buried in my garage, but I have a few other tanks that I want to get rid of so I will try to get some pics tomorrow.

That's a damn nice tank. Wish I had an extra $100 in the fish fund cuz I would scoop that up in a heartbeat.

---
- Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I am pondering this hard but there are a few more questions I would like to asked if you don't mind. I don't want to seem like I am being super picky but it's a big commitment if I do buy it.

1. Are there doors?
2. What is that piece of black wood in the left of the photo in the first opening?
3. When you say water damage from ATO overflow could you post a picture of just what it looks like? I don't live close to you so photos are really the only way I can see.
4. Also when you say the top is off you might be able to find the hinges...what exactly does that mean?

Thanks!

1. Are there doors?
- Yes, you are actually looking at the back of the stand. I put it in the garage this way for ease of access. The front and sides of the stand has a little skirt or apron that hides the base/frame of the tank. This way I can just slide the tank off the stand and out of the garage.

2. What is that piece of black wood in the left of the photo in the first opening?
- That is a piece of bracing from the front of the stand that sits between the two doors. I took it out to fit in a bunch of the stuff that I am currently storing underneath the tank.

3. When you say water damage from ATO overflow could you post a picture of just what it looks like? I don't live close to you so photos are really the only way I can see.
- I'll see if I can find some time to take a pic in the near future.

4. Also when you say the top is off you might be able to find the hinges...what exactly does that mean?
- The top of the canopy has a piano style top that I didn't use. I just took off the top and put it in the garage. I wasn't sure if I left the hinges attached or if I put them somewhere "safe." I left them attached, but I don't know if the screws are all there.

Back