Leemar Custom 70G System

marioensf

Beautiful Leemar/Crystal Dynamics 70-gallon reef ready cube aquarium and custom cabinet matched by a BAO (Building An Obsession) cube sump.

Price of the set $900

Set is used and in great condition; stand is finished in white. Fishtank is rimless low-iron glass with beveled and polished edges.

Dimensions are 30x30, ~20 high, back glass is painted black; trapezoidal overflow box with three pre-drilled holes so you can set the drain/return several ways.

I'll include the originally set plumbing pieces, a light hanging bracket which is not fancy, a steel conduit bent so you can hang lights off of it, a nice return pump, either Eheim or Tunze. If that is not enough, a bucket of reef salt mix will be included.

I also have some rock, still in saltwater; I can include some rock as well but you will need a bin or buckets to transport it.

You will need a proper vehicle to transport it, a friend or two is always of great help, aquarium is 1/2" glass and a bit heavy.

Price is great for a quality custom aquarium; this is not your Aqueon off the shelf system.

Attachments

• Leemar003.jpg
    Leemar003.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1
Back