Leemar Tank Order

powderbluu

Tire of waiting for a 225 gal 72 x 30 x 24 to popup for sale... is the only way to order a leemar tank is through one of the LFS?

You won't regret a new Leemar tank! Tom at Socal or Ali at Amazing Aquariums give pretty good quotes.

I just remembered that Ocean Blue stocks lots of tanks. Might give Bryan a call to see if it's in stock.

I think there's one of similar dimensions currently for sale at Coral Oasis in Costa Mesa for $750 (tank and stand, I think). I did a double take yesterday when I saw it, since it was almost my dream tank. The tank had two corner overflows with four returns bulkheads, already plumbed. You might want to check it out.

Last edited:
is Ocen Blue the one off of Katella and Tustin?
I just remembered that Ocean Blue stocks lots of tanks. Might give Bryan a call to see if it's in stock.

Thanks.
I think there's one of similar dimensions currently for sale at Coral Oasis in Costa Mesa for $750 (tank and stand, I think). I did a double take yesterday when I saw it, since it was almost my dream tank. The tank had two corner overflows with four returns bulkheads, already plumbed. You might want to check it out.

No

No

I went there to check it out..
Its 90X30x24.
It's a big boy!:eek2:

I used charlie @ the fishtankfactory dot com. Great customer service and great price. It was a great tank order/buy experience. I will always use him.

Hi Tanu

Hi Tanu

Is it leemar?

It's not a Leemar, but they re-silicone the tank.. They said it was leaking a bit before.. The store had 2 others just like it before and they sold it for $500 each.
The worker there said this one is more expensive because they just added the silicone..
I have pictures I will post them up soon..
BTW it comes with a stand..

Back