Leng Sy & Setosa for sale

Call the Leng Sy a Pre-ORA coral and sell it like hot cakes! :D But I won't say anymore since that's apparently what got the thread closed in the SPS forum.

Oh geez, missed that one! I usually skip over ORA threads, unless it's about clams.

That's sad to hear, though, about Brett. They really should have named an LPS or zoa after him to increase profits for the family.

Well the whole thread got closed due to rising tensions between die hard ORA lovers and those that thought it was all a little too much. Unfortunately some of us get a little spoiled because this stuff is available around here all the time :D

Karl: Are they giving any profits to the family though?

We'd never truly know. I just felt a better coral could have been chosen. Something more appealing to the masses.

Yep, But he did admit to me that gave a piece to Mike when I was at RAP two years ago and I know of a local who got it directly from Mike years back.

I see him several times a year and at least twice a year we have a laugh about it :) He told me he thought Mike lost his prior to giving any out. Mike thought the same as well.

There are a ton of corals in the wild, I highly suspect there are more "Leng Sy" "caps" out there as well as within the trade which aren't lineage to his.

Leng told me the same thing. If it's from Mike's original colony, it's the real deal. Shoulda got a CofA from him :p

Let's make it more confusing, and throw the Japanese Cap into the discussion :lol:

Back