let's see those Pink Lemonade colonies

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11653146#post11653146 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by j.prostrata
You can see my little nub in the center above the desalwii. Its looking good since adding it about a month ago.

DSC05003.jpg

Happy Reefing
Nice looking frags! Is that a prop tank? Also, what type of lighting do you have on them?
Thanks

nice

nice

j.prostrata there's some good looking nubs on that tray. your pink lemondae frags looks great...and a bit larger than the one i got

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11653146#post11653146 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by j.prostrata
You can see my little nub in the center above the desalwii. Its looking good since adding it about a month ago.

DSC05003.jpg

Happy Reefing

What lights do you have those frags under? Everything looks great!

TY, good husbandry and a bacteria driven system.. 4-400 xm20k off m59's, 2 vho true actinic 2 fiji purple t5 off IC 660. That pics just a little teaser LOL... Actually I have a small goldflake in my prop tank so these are held in my main display. The goldflake seems to like polyps from time to time.. trying to wein him now and see if I can make him a good boy before he goes into the main disply LOL...

Don't wanna jack the thread.

DSC04993.jpg

Thanks again....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11653385#post11653385 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by j.prostrata
TY, good husbandry and a bacteria driven system.. 4-400 xm20k off m59's, 2 vho true actinic 2 fiji purple t5 off IC 660. That pics just a little teaser LOL... Actually I have a small goldflake in my prop tank so these are held in my main display. The goldflake seems to like polyps from time to time.. trying to wein him now and see if I can make him a good boy before he goes into the main disply LOL...

Don't wanna jack the thread.

DSC04993.jpg

Thanks again....

Wow that's like a buffet of LE's haha.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11650976#post11650976 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Marko9
What bulbs are you using? The more blue spectrum the bulb has, the more green you will get.

that may explain it, I have iwasaki 15k which burns like a clean 10k pretty much

j.prostrata,your green bodied PL is SCWHEEEEEET!!!!

Lots o 20K/actinic and I bet the FijiPurple doesnt hurt either.

Other corals are awsome too,

James

j.prostrata is that a setosa frag?

j.prostrata is that a setosa frag?

just wondering if you're seeing fast or slow growth, if it is... thanks in advance

No setosa. The a small sunset monti. Growth is superb as all these frags r less then 40 days in the tank and mounted. Some are 30 days or less and the ones that are not colored to the far left are within a week.

Thanks

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11657035#post11657035 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by j.prostrata
No setosa. The a small sunset monti. Growth is superb as all these frags r less then 40 days in the tank and mounted. Some are 30 days or less and the ones that are not colored to the far left are within a week.

Thanks

I believe he was talking about the 3rd (or 2nd depending how you look at it) frag over on the 2nd row from the bottom. That is for sure not a sunset :).

Straight red digitata then... I had this 3.5 yrs ago.. Lost the tank 2 yrs ago and recently got it back from a good reefing buddy of mine.. It grows like a weed also. Used ot have so much of it I owuld have small colonies laying around the bottom of the tank and would give it away.

Peace

Back