LF 24 inch T5 fixture

Thanks!

Just noticed it not on when it should have been. Hasn't been touched since it was known on last. I can't see any wire issues though there is some corrosion. It's a two driver diy system, blues were all I was running, turned on the whites and they will only flicker.

Any idea what brand/type of LEDs the whites are, how many? Also what drivers are running the whites? Are they flickering or, turning off and on? If they're quickly turning off and on the minimum voltage of the driver might not have been met.

crees, not sure what I did but the whites are now coming on so that's at least something. 10 whites with 14 blues unless there are some whites burnt out. Been looking online for tips on how to trouble shoot but when I check individual leds my multimeter isn't giving consistent readings so I don't have a clue yet.

Interesting. I'm assuming the drivers are probably Meanwell 60-48Ds (pretty standard for diy lights) which can handle 24-48 volts, one more quick question, were they flickering when they were on a low percentage then not flickering when you turned them up? The Cree white Xp-g's have a FV of 2.9 @ 350mA so with them dimmed down below 350mA maybe it wasn't within what the driver can do.

I'm considering selling the two photon24s I have if your interested

I love them and they work great but I miss my halides ...

Back