LF: 72 gallon bow front tank and stand

gvwhitetrash

Like the title says I'm looking for a four foot long bowfront tank and stand. I would prefer if it wasn't drilled and I would rather it was black.

Let me know what you got, thanks.

I'm just looking for any cool looking 4 foot tank. The wife just wants something different than a rectangle. She says the house is looking to much like a pet store...

I have a 54 gal corner bowfront. 27" radius by 22" depth. Non drilled, with stand. only problem is it's oak stand and trim. I heard you could paint the trim.

Would you want anything with it? Or just tank and stand alone? I have a cheepo 250w halide pendant, heater, fluval canister filters, and a prizm skimmer. Nothing fancy, but if you need any of the following I'll tack on a small amount. Also has sand and small amount of dry rock.

Sorry no t-5, but I do have a 150w magnetic halide ballast sitting around. No other parts though. So let me know if you want tank & stand or anything else included. For fluvals I have a 204 and 2 404's.

I have a black trim 72 gallon bow front with a black stand and canopy. It's sitting in my shed taking up space. The tank may need a bulkhead mod to work as an aquarium though.

I'd like to get around a 100 bucks for it, though the tank has a hole drilled in the back pane in the bottom corner (would need a bulkhead plug). Sorry for not responding to the people that PM'ed me I don't have 10 post so I'm unable to reply.

I've got a 150 gallon corner unit that's not bow front! The front has 3 flat sheet of glass! The stand is black plastic with steel frame! Pm me your number and I can send you a pic! You'll never find another tank like this!

I'm still looking. Barrel Dreams and s_laurk I'm still trying to get in touch with you. I would really like to get a tank before the mega auction!

Back