LF: AIO 40-50 gallons

UCLA.irie

TL;DR: anybody downgrading or have a 40-50 AIO to sell?

Hello: looking for used 40-50 gallon AIO w stand, ideally cube-like. In April my free time is gonna go pretty low and I will be repeatedely going out town for a month at a time . For ease of someone else taking care of my tanks I am wanting to put my 3 tanks into one. I prefer to do a partial trade plus cash, but can also pay in full depending on total cost. I hope to find something in the next month, ideally sooner.

From the trade side I have an AIO 28 gallon JBJ nanocube pro w LED hood or AI prime HD, acrylic AIO IM 20 gallon abyss panorama tank w AI prime and IM 10 gallon fusion w basic LED light. Also each of them have various upgraded pumps and accessories. Also 12 gallon glass mr aqua long bookshelf tank w oceanic LED. I also have tons of random reef stuff I've been hoarding slowly since 2005 which I will try and find time to post later. Livestock-wise for trade I have a blue/red mandarin than happily eats both pellets and several frozen foods virtually 100% of the time offered. I have had this mandarin since summer 2017 and have improved his condition vastly. I plan to keep all rock, coral and fish from the other tanks. Thanks, please let me know if you have a setup that might work. No tall tanks or DIY AIOs. I have really liked the newer JBJ AIOs as well as some of the IM tnks but will consider any 40-50 gallon AIO.

Can message pics of any trades thanks.

Back