LF:Berghia Nudibranch

husudeng

Aptasia is out of control in my tank. Looking for aptasia eating Berghia Nudibranch. I heard they only feed on aptasia.

I am in San Jose.

Hi there. What have you tried?

I've had Berghia before and they are amazing, but they also die of starvation after the aiptasia are all gone. And you'd need a ton of them to beat hundreds of aiptasia.

Have you tried Aiptasia X? This is the best way to strike back hard in a single day if there are more than 10 aiptasia in your tank.

Shut all the pumps off. With the syringe, fill every aiptasia you can find up with a squirt of it. Then keep the pumps off for 30 mins. This will dramatically drop the numbers. Do this every few days.

It works.

Thanks for your suggestion. I've been using hot water to kill Aiptasia. But it is really hard to eliminate them from my tank. It seems they will come back again and again.

I would need Aiptasia if you have some to give away. As many as possible!
My Berghia are starving. I don't know if I have enough large ones to give away right now since I got sidetracked with breeding marine bettas and neglected the snails a bit. But I schould still have a few cups of babies I could nurture up again.

Yes, I have a few that attach to small crushed coral. It should be easy to catch them.
Do you mind giving away one or two baby Berghia if you don't have big one. Really can't wait to watch them to beat these annoying Aiptasia.

My Berghia are starving. I don't know if I have enough large ones to give away right now since I got sidetracked with breeding marine bettas and neglected the snails a bit. But I schould still have a few cups of babies I could nurture up again.

Yes, I have a few that attach to small crushed coral. It should be easy to catch them.
Do you mind giving away one or two baby Berghia if you don't have big one. Really can't wait to watch them to beat these annoying Aiptasia.

I should have some suitable babies. Let me check tomorrow evening.

I think I can get a bunch of aptasia from my sump PM me if you want to arrange pick up. I am in Berkeley

Back