LF Chaeto

rqc

I'm looking for a handful of chaeto so if someone has some extra please LMK. I live in SoMa SF. Thank you.

Thanks Zero. I'll take your offer if no one has it in the SF area. Let me just wait for a couple of days.

I have a lot , about to trim this week. Pickup in hayward

Sent from my iPhone using My fingers

I have some I was going to trim later this week. I pass Soma on my way to Brisbane almost daily. Pickup in Brisbane?

If you don't want to drive to Daly City, I can bring some into SF since I work in the FiDi.

Malster1 / D-Nak,
Is it possible for my friend to get a handful from either one of you? He just started a tank recently and is looking for macro algae. He's in SF. Can you PM me if you can?

Thanks!

@dzhuo... most definitely. I still owe you one for letting me look at your Reef Flakes! :)

LF Chaeto

Well Derrick hook me up yesterday with a ton of chaeto with a bonus frag too. It was nice meeting you Derrick and thanks for taking the time bringing those stuff in your office I really appreciate it. Hope I can return the favor soon. To all other reefers who offered thank you very much guys and Happy Reefing!

If you don't want to drive to Daly City, I can bring some into SF since I work in the FiDi.

My pleasure, Ramon. Fingerwrinkles gave me chaeto and frags when I first started so I thought I'd pay it forward.

Nice to met you as well, wishing you a speedy recovery!

Well Derrick hook me up yesterday with a ton of chaeto with a bonus frag too. It was nice meeting you Derrick and thanks for taking the time bringing those stuff in your office I really appreciate it. Hope I can return the favor soon. To all other reefers who offered thank you very much guys and Happy Reefing!

I take it then you don't need any from me anymore?

Hi Malster1,
If you have chaeto to spare, can I get a handful from you? This is for my friend's tank.

Thanks!

LF Chaeto

Hello Michael, Yeah I think i'm pretty much good now. Derrick gave me a whole bunch and it pretty much occupied half of my fuge lol. Anyways thank you so much for the offer I really appreciate it. Ramon

I take it then you don't need any from me anymore?

Hi Malster1,
If you have chaeto to spare, can I get a handful from you? This is for my friend's tank.

Thanks!

Sure. I'll be home after 8 tonight or Thurs, and this weekend I should be around. PM me and we can figure it out.

rqc: Np. happy you got what you were looking for.

Back