LF: Cheap frags to fill in tank

boostedvq

As title says, looking for cheap frags. Just want to see what I'm able to keep, since I haven't had much luck with corals. Bonus if they were kept under LED. Just want to fill out the tank without breaking the bank.

acf54cdb7165410cd075f8becbc05300.jpg

eed774a478af9c8383dc65721eafd676.jpg

Location? Why is your water so cloudy and how long has the tank been up?
Those photos are when I first setup tank. The cloudiness is some detritus I didn't get to wash off the rocks. All rock and half the water, as well as livestock, came from my old 48 x 30 x 30. I'm in buena park/ la Mirada.

EDIT
system info:
Total water volume 230 gallons
Roughly 200lbs live rock
Barebottom
Aquamaxx cones co2
Vertex illumina SR360 LED

Where are you located? I have some Kenya Tree/Colt frags and some shroomz for free. Might be able to round up something else..

Depends on if it is worth your drive. Located in HB and work in Cerritos.

BTW, I like the look of your rockwork.

I have some different $10-20 zoa frags I've been meaning to post, you're welcome to come down to 92707 and take a look. On a side note you might want to get the salinity down to 1.025 max, and probably some alk/cal/mag test kits if you're going to be keeping corals.

I have some different $10-20 zoa frags I've been meaning to post, you're welcome to come down to 92707 and take a look. On a side note you might want to get the salinity down to 1.025 max, and probably some alk/cal/mag test kits if you're going to be keeping corals.
Thanks, I'll come check them out.

SG: I'll drop it slowly.

Test kits, I currently have them. Just haven't seen a need to test since my tank isn't stocked.

Back