LF Common Clownfish Breeder in Bay Area

Anemoneee

Hi Reefers
I am searching for a breeder that sells 10 baby clownfish from the same clutch. I am trying to find the most common and cheapest clownfish to start a clownfish harem in my already established anemone tank.
Please PM me, thank you

Sorry -- I need to clean out my inbox!

I'm slowly ramping back up, but don't plan on having any babies for at least 6 months.

Definitely reach out to Kimmies Clownfish Factory on Facebook.

Also, you can let me know the type of clownfish you're looking for, I can possibly recommend other breeders.

Last edited:
Thank you Rostato and D-Nak.
Kimmi factory are designer clowns, too expansive if I need to buy 10.
D-Nak Can you recommend me regular common clownfish breeder? I am just as happy to have 10 regular Nemo.

don't plan on having any babies for at least 6 minutes.

I can wait 6 minutes [emoji23][emoji23]

Whoops! I just edited my post. Months! Not minutes! If it only took 6 minutes, I'd have a ton of clowns!

California reef has them for a pretty good price give them a call they could probably get you a good price if you order a bunch

Im thinking of having a tank with just annenomes and clowns but i need to get more annenomes before i can think of doing it. so im wondering where you wanna get yours so i can then pick like 8 or so up.

Im thinking of having a tank with just annenomes and clowns but i need to get more annenomes before i can think of doing it. so im wondering where you wanna get yours so i can then pick like 8 or so up.
Sure once I figure out where I get them I'll let you know

Back