LF corals for pico reef

hernandezkeb

#pinoyreefer
Hi fellow reefers,

I just got my son a pico tank and looking to stock it up with easy corals. I will be maintaining it while teaching him. Let me know if you have some easy cheap corals for sale. Im open for any suggestions/offer of what you have. Im mainly looking for xenia and gsp. Thanks in advance [emoji1374]
IMG_0135.jpg
IMG_0134.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ill give you a frag of Goblins on Fire zoanthids if you want to come to Orange. Small frag. Just pass on the good reefing juju in the future.

my tank is due for a trim

I can pluck some xenia, branching GSP, purple kenya tree, green kenya tree. free

if you don't mind fresh cuts, let me know and I'll work on it these days. not going to be healed nor on a plug. but they are super hardy. should live

located in 91789

Hey guys. Yeah. Im off and I can pick up today. Thank you! Im sure my son is down driving around picking up corals from u guys. Here is my no. 7148249780. Let me know what time is ok to pick up? Thanks [emoji1374]

I have some neon green GSP I need to trim. It will be about 2”x2” but grows crazy fast. its free if you want it. Let me know if you want to come by. I’m in south OC.

Back