LF: Corals

elio

Hey there,

I'm aware that some of you might trim and throw away corals because you simply can't find a place for them. I just wanted to raise my hand to say that I am here. I'll take some corals that you might decide to throw away. That way you know that your coral(s) went to a good home and not the toilet.

I reside in Pomona, please feel free to hit me up. I'll swing by right away.

Thanks for looking!
-Elio

You guys are neighbors. It would be awesome to have a reefer next door. You guys can borrow pumps, light ..... help each other out...

Daaaang! Next time if you wanna throw anything in the toilet PM mw you are literally my next door neighbor lol!

Really! I tried that with you and you didn't show and they ended up in the toilet. Just my .02

I have already apologized to you and have already told you my personal problem as to why I couldn't make it. A separation with my ex-fiancee during the coral farmers market weekend shouldn't be an excuse according to you. I guess for you, I really shouldn't have an excuse.

Again, I appreciate your intentions of giving me your 3 mushrooms and I'm sorry I couldn't make it due to a separation with my ex. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Hope you understand.
Thanks.
Elio

Well that messed up he did not show up . did he at least call , text or even Pm you that he would not make it
no
I have already apologized to you and have already told you my personal problem as to why I couldn't make it. A separation with my ex-fiancee during the coral farmers market weekend shouldn't be an excuse according to you. I guess for you, I really shouldn't have an excuse.

Again, I appreciate your intentions of giving me your 3 mushrooms and I'm sorry I couldn't make it due to a separation with my ex. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Hope you understand.
Thanks.
Elio
actually you did say you were sorry after you were called out first and not just by me. I don't remember you mentioning any breakups either and I think there were more than 3 as if that made a difference. And for that situation it shouldn't have stopped you from returning texts or a pm which I initiated so I wouldn't have ended up destroying livestock. Good luck with your search for freebies

Really! I tried that with you and you didn't show and they ended up in the toilet. Just my .02

no
actually you did say you were sorry after you were called out first and not just by me. I don't remember you mentioning any breakups either and I think there were more than 3 as if that made a difference. And for that situation it shouldn't have stopped you from returning texts or a pm which I initiated so I wouldn't have ended up destroying livestock. Good luck with your search for freebies

You know what.. You are right. I'm sorry, I didn't pm'd, called or texted you.. I wasn't in right state of mind that weekend since I did end up. I'm sorry I made you go through all that trouble. As an apology I would like to offer you some fishes. Can I make it up to you by giving you a fish? I've got a lot of fishes that were in the tank that she ended up keeping. I now have a smaller tank. I was going to sell them or trade them for corals. LMK.
Thanks!

Elio

No thanks on the fish offer. Apology accepted. Thank you.

By the way, I'm sure that was a painful weekend for you and it still may be in more ways then one but in the long run she did you a big favor by not surprising you with that after you both said "I do" and with more complications involved. Good luck.

No thanks on the fish offer. Apology accepted. Thank you.

By the way, I'm sure that was a painful weekend for you and it still may be in more ways then one but in the long run she did you a big favor by not surprising you with that after you both said "I do" and with more complications involved. Good luck.

Thanks. I know right.. It would have sucked if we separated after we were married.

Ello,

Hope you enjoy the frags, and it was nice meeting you yesterday.

It was my pleasure meeting you yesterday. Thanks for the frags. They are already opening up. My tank is starting to look alive, lol. Thanks again.

Back