LF Dual 110 watt VHO set up for my 120.

Borchers

Reefer Who needs Help!!!
I was thinking of running only T-5's on my tank but now I am thinking VHO's
2 110 watter would work just fine right. So I am looking for a ballast, wiring,end caps and the whole shebang. 48 inches please unless you think a lower size would work.just fine. Maybe a 36" VHO set up.

This will be supplanted light to my Dual 250 watt MH futures

So.. VHO needed

Let me known Borchers..

This is going over my 120 gallon SPS Garden

48x24x24

Picked my lights up today. Brand new and awesome. Thanks again Tom.

Also picked up some Substrate and a Jager 300 watt heater. I am set.....If only I could get the stand finished.

BTY. An amazing Tank Tom I loved seeing it. Sorry My family was on the move or I would have kicked it for longer and had a chance to see the whole set up. I will have to come by soon. Saw some sweet Acro's I might try talk a frag out of from you!

Picked my lights up today. Brand new and awesome. Thanks again Tom.

Also picked up some Substrate and a Jager 300 watt heater. I am set.....If only I could get the stand finished.

BTY. An amazing Tank Tom I loved seeing it. Sorry My family was on the move or I would have kicked it for longer and had a chance to see the whole set up. I will have to come by soon. Saw some sweet Acro's I might try talk a frag out of from you!

Shawn,
it was nice meeting you & glad I could help on the quest,no worries & when you have more time and venture out to Elk Grove just let me know & come on by.

Thanks for the comps too!

Regards

Back