LF: easy to care for softies/ LPS

dchan928

Hi all,

Looking for some hardy softies and LPS. If anyone have some thriving corals that can frag for a fair price, let me know! I live in Irvine, so the closer the better. Thanks!

David

Hi David,

I have a few frags that I can sell you (DS Favia, JF Lepto) and I got a small Xenia frag, which you can have for free.
Located in 90033

PM your number and I can send some pics if interested :)

Thanks Daniel91, but you're a little too far for me now. Thanks!

Hi David,

I have a few frags that I can sell you (DS Favia, JF Lepto) and I got a small Xenia frag, which you can have for free.
Located in 90033

PM your number and I can send some pics if interested :)

If you’re free on Friday afternoon you can head out to the SCMAS meeting at IHOP in Santa Ana. Steve Garret always has nice stuff for sale. I have some pulsing Xenia and a some pallys I can bring as well free of charge let me know if you’re planning on going.

Hi Mario,

Thanks for the invite! Unfortunately, I can't make it this Friday. Maybe I can try next month. Thanks!!

If you're free on Friday afternoon you can head out to the SCMAS meeting at IHOP in Santa Ana. Steve Garret always has nice stuff for sale. I have some pulsing Xenia and a some pallys I can bring as well free of charge let me know if you're planning on going.

I have some poyps and Xenia you can have free. I have some other easy corals as well from $5-20 depending on what it is and size. All my frags are very reasonably priced.

Back