LF: Ecotech/Neptunes Seller.

fishsticks4sale

Hey everyone! After a few years of being outta the game im looking to get back in. Im located in Los Angeles & im looking for a few ecotech/neptunes products.

LF: Radion XR30 Pro G4
LF: MP 10 Quiet Drives
LF: Neptunes Apex System New Gen

Looking for a Seller/Dealer for all "NEW ONLY".
Please. Thanks again!

SC aquariums sells ecotech products at a great price especially if you pay in cash. Call them up and speak to stephen

Sorry guys i didnt make myself clear, trying to find a good deal on a set. :wildone:
Also the MP10s have to be WQD

Last edited:
Ecotech and Neptune are map priced, so you may only find a couple venodors willing to go below that as they risk losing their account.

Ecotech and Neptune are map priced, so you may only find a couple venodors willing to go below that as they risk losing their account.
MAP can not tell a vendor what they can sell an item for. It simply states what they are allowed to ADVERTISE at. MAP is Minimum Advertised Price.

A lot of vendors will sell you MAP items at a lower price if you have a good relationship with them.

Pay the full price and get a warranty. If something goes wrong you will need proof of purchase. Some may not honor if sold under MAP. From what I here ecotechs dealer program is pretty packed with rules too.

MAP can not tell a vendor what they can sell an item for. It simply states what they are allowed to ADVERTISE at. MAP is Minimum Advertised Price.

A lot of vendors will sell you MAP items at a lower price if you have a good relationship with them.

Ultimately they can still lose their account.

Only way you can get the deal that you're looking for is if you know or have a wholesale account. Not many people will share their plug.

You might just have to bite the bullet and buy it retail price for items like that

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Back