LF: Lyretail Anthias Pair / Trio

dwizzle28

Hello,

If anybody has an extablished pair/trio of Lyretail Anthias that accepts flakes, LMK!

Thank you!

Located in La Mirada

I’ve had good luck with lyretail anthias from TSM aquatics. They arrive fully quarantined and eating with gusto. I ordered 10 from them. One of them turned male in about 2 months. All eat mysis, flakes and pellets.

I highly recommend the Avast Plank fish feeder. Makes feeding flakes and other dry food mix a breeze. These fish like to be feed multiple times a day to thrive.

Thank you! Looks like they are sold out

I've had good luck with lyretail anthias from TSM aquatics. They arrive fully quarantined and eating with gusto. I ordered 10 from them. One of them turned male in about 2 months. All eat mysis, flakes and pellets.

I highly recommend the Avast Plank fish feeder. Makes feeding flakes and other dry food mix a breeze. These fish like to be feed multiple times a day to thrive.

Adam [MENTION=336362]Lareefguy[/MENTION] has a trio of females fully QT'd on his site. I buy most of my fish from Adam and he's great to work with. Great customer service!

Adam is great! I'm only sourcing my fish through him and his QT service is awesome. He also gets ORA fish.

Back