LF OG Acros

vuqchu

Now that I got my stuff sorted out I'm looking for some OG acro pieces to grow back out again and also some not so OG but heading that way. Even better if you got these pieces from me in the past and want to frag and sell them back to me. Thanks

Tyree Pink Lemonade
ORA Red Planet
PC Superman
ASD Rainbow Milli
ATL Jolene
Bali Shortcake
SC Orange Passion
20K & 30K Lokani
Simplex
Longhorn Acro
Somewhere Over the Rainbow Milli
Icefire Echinata
Tyree Purple Monster

I have the lemonade and it never seems to want to branch out, but quite encrusted. PM if you'd like a frag I should be able to do two.

I'm just here to say I'm glad you NEVER left the hobby like you threaten and really glad you are getting back in the game hard Vu. :)

If I may piggyback, I'm also looking for a pink lemonade and icefire.

Right on. Good to know more others having these pieces, especially close by.

I have SCOP.. nor selling but can trade ?

Sure. I will other stuff to trade. I have one lined up but will hit you up and make the trip if that doesn't work out. Thanks

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

I have the lemonade and it never seems to want to branch out, but quite encrusted. PM if you'd like a frag I should be able to do two.

Nice! I may be able to get pink lemonade and Joleen from Anthony since he's down the street from me.

I'm just here to say I'm glad you NEVER left the hobby like you threaten and really glad you are getting back in the game hard Vu. :)

Hahaha! Don't know about threaten but did have those moments when interest wasn't there and being preoccupied with other life things. Hard to walk away for good when I see you and Jaime posting interesting things :beer:

don't got those SPS but I'm driving around in Vu's pimp SUV right now hahahaha. what a small world

your GX is turning into a mall crawler

don't got those SPS but I'm driving around in Vu's pimp SUV right now hahahaha. what a small world

your GX is turning into a mall crawler

Hahaha. Nice! Small world indeed. That was supposed to be my new hobby but I like sitting on my arse and stare at fish and corals more. :lol:

Just reading the names of those corals bring me back... when Netflix only delivered movies in the mail and Instagram didn't even exist.

Back