LF sps frag pack this week..

Dapg8gt

Looking for a decent hookup on a sps frag pack.. I'm debating whether to go to aqua exotic or Diablo or Neptune's but figured I'd give local bay area fraggers a shot first.. Not looking to spend a fortune just about $150.. Interested in some colorful sticks at a decent price.. I will accept fresh cuts but would like a variety.. I also have some tradeable healed frags , space monsters 4p,red hornets 15+p,sky blue acro loisette multiples mounted and not, punk rockers zoa 10+ and some more that I can't think of.

What I have and don't need is myagi tort, slimer, tri color valida, cali tort, blue tennis, garf bonsai, tyree pink lemonade and some others I can't think of.. Interested in acro/millie mostly including tabling acros doesn't have to be LE but prefer something not totally green lol.. So let me know what you guys have for the price I'm on vacation this week so the sooner the better.. Hoping I can get a decent pack for the $.. Thanks for looking and hook me up =)..

Sent you a pm wip.. Where are you located? I contacted mike also but Tracy is a drive for me.. I'm up to going to see him though cause his prices are crazy cheap..

Back