LF: Submersible Return Pump in Cerritos area

phatsonate

Slightly urgent- may have to go to LFS if no one has anything close.

Impeller on 70 gallon/35 sump classroom tank took a dump. Anyone local have extra pump to sell for not too much money.

DC pump would be great or something decently energy efficient.

Not too picky on flow- I had pretty low volume turnover previously.

Contact me ASAP please. TIA

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Wish I could help Nate but all my stuff is in storage. Crazy how you predicted this moment just a few months ago.

I don't have a pump for you, but just to put it out there- I have been using a Hydor pump for return going on I believe 7 years now. I have never even cleaned it! Crap, jinxing myself I am sure.

I have controllable Koralias that have been running for even longer and maybe cleaned once or twice.

Anyway, MD has the 740gph pump for $67 with free shipping too. Might be worth a look..

I got an eheim 1260 I think. Not in Cerritos but it's available. Been using it to mix water. Yours for 60

Actually, that Hydor is the one on my home tank, and it is still going strong. Fingers crossed.

The pump at my classroom was a Hydor I bought as backup cuz it was really a good deal. But it crapped out before a year. Well, actually pump is fine, just need a new impeller. So I will check on replacement impeller and see if is worth it.

But the real question here is: how in the world did you recall that posting of mine? I barely remembered it myself!

Thanks k.tran, but I think I found a couple of possible solutions, and one is really close to Cerritos.

Thanks campge, sounds like good deal. But picked up DC pump (thanks Vu) and have generous offer for donation of backup too (thanks longgy)

Back