Lf tailspot blenny

I had been looking for one for quite a while before I ordered one online. I saw one at GQ a few weeks back and I believe that he carries them regularly.

I checked there and didn't see one so I just ordered one from sea. Fish are there when you don't need them and gone when you do. Gotta love it

Not to knock SEA, but they have never called me when a fish I ordered came in. I walk in randomly all the time and see a fish that's on my order list and never get a call. If you put a deposit down at GQ, he'll hold it for you, at least that's what he's told me.

That's funny you say that I placed an order about a week ago for some naked clowns I think it was on a Sunday days before they place the orders for the store was told they should be in Thursday or Friday long story short I ended up calling last Friday to find out that they had to go through their special supplier to get them in. I'm cool with that however wish they would have at least gave me a courtesy call to say hey we didn't order it yet instead the guy tried selling me the clowns that they are trying to give away in the store.

Back