LF top notch Nems.

Captain skip

Building my killer nem tank and I'm looking for the FIRE only!

what i have so far in the works so wont be needing any of the ones listed below:celeb1::inlove::beer:

1. Lemon Drop
2. Inferno
3. Super Nova
4. Rainbow Carpet
5. Sherman Rose
6. My unique ultra pink one AKA (might be the OG style Pink Flamingo) but wild caught. Not 100% sure

LMK whatca got. i got the $$ if you have the FIRE

Would be so cool to see all these highend nems in one photo. Don't forget to update after this is done!

so my buddiy owned Coral Collection and my other buddy Mak coral. Matt aka All Clear was looking at it and said that he thinks it may be a Wild CC Pink Flamingo. He only had 1 come into the shop and didnt take a photo for the website. I'll snap some photos when i remember how to take photos with the lighting. this is the first tank ive ran with full LED setups.

photo

Attachments

• new nem (2).jpg
    new nem (2).jpg
    41 KB · Views: 2
Building my killer nem tank and I'm looking for the FIRE only!

what i have so far in the works so wont be needing any of the ones listed below:celeb1::inlove::beer:

1. Lemon Drop
2. Inferno
3. Super Nova
4. Rainbow Carpet
5. Sherman Rose
6. My unique ultra pink one AKA (might be the OG style Pink Flamingo) but wild caught. Not 100% sure

LMK whatca got. i got the $$ if you have the FIRE

good luck with the mix tank.

have you had luck mixing these nems before?

looks like you are missing a CSB. hit up the other big baller Thirst.

good luck with the mix tank.

have you had luck mixing these nems before?

looks like you are missing a CSB. hit up the other big baller Thirst.

Not yet. this is going to be my first nem tank build. but im pretty confident in my reefing ability. and definately would like to pickup sun burst. i'll hit him up!

TY

Lots of people have shared their experience with mixing high end nems in same system. I'm sure u have researched this already. I didn't have any luck mixing inferno/csb myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black widow wont mix with all them , if its big enough tank the carpet will be ok , if not carpet will not do well
Some experience some research

Back