LFS in or around Fresno?

rort

I am up here for the weekend and have some free time!! Anything worth checking out up here?

whodah and tacocat aka Jeremy and Hector who have the online biz exoticfrags dot us live in Fresno I think. You can contact them through their website.

Nothing worth checking out in fresno... Not much selection at all and everything was overpriced. Plus no shop has any kind of exotics. I was up there last month. Just grab urself a trout rod and head up to pineflat for some good trout fishing if u have some free time!

Nothing worth checking out in fresno... Not much selection at all and everything was overpriced. Plus no shop has any kind of exotics. I was up there last month. Just grab urself a trout rod and head up to pineflat for some good trout fishing if u have some free time!

Have you been to "The Fish Store" in Clovis? One of the most professional shops around...nothing but quality goods and livestock.

Yes I have... I have family in the hobby up there and they all travel down here to so cal to buy what they need. All I'm saying is that the stores up there do not compare to what we have here. Just my opinion.
Have you been to "The Fish Store" in Clovis? One of the most professional shops around...nothing but quality goods and livestock.

Back