Lg large tonga branch rock

tommy tomato

Everyone laughs at me when I ask but its the only I will find one...

I'm looking for a single large tonga multi branch to be the center piece of my 220... Dry or live doesn't matter

Im going to build two islands of rock in my tank and I want the tonga branch to span the gap.. I already found the perfect rock but the guy wants 200 bucks! I know Brs sells it but I don't want to chance buying an expensive rock and get a boulder with all the branches broken off... In other words I'd like to see what I'm getting

So if any of you have seen one please let me know

I have what you want.... its 3ft long and has about 15 individual branches.... however.... its in Az and currently connecting two islands in 72 bow. Im going to.pick up for from a supplier out in az... if I see another huge piece while im there next week. Ill get it and bring it to.Florida. tonga in az sells $3/lb

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I have what you want.... its 3ft long and has about 15 individual branches.... however.... its in Az and currently connecting two islands in 72 bow. Im going to.pick up for from a supplier out in az... if I see another huge piece while im there next week. Ill get it and bring it to.Florida. tonga in az sells $3/lb

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I love you! Haha

You can always glue them like Josh said. BRS is pretty good about sending special requests. For example, when I asked for my rocks they sent me the size I requested. Don't know how that works with Tonga, but this is 10 lbs...
IMG_0872.jpg

They are nice pieces, and I won't use them all. I asked for a little more so I can be choosy. Maybe call them and see what they say.

Im thinking of downsizing and could sell a piece or 2 from my tank. I bought ot live then dried it out to get rid of all pests. Its 100% pest free. This pic is when I first set it up...

IMG_3904.jpg

Its now all covered in coraline...

2012-07-25162033.jpg

Try the Reef Zone. They had a bunch a couple weeks back. They also had some large pieces in one of the tanks in the back.

Back