Light and chiller for sale!

chiahead

For sale

36" Coralife Aqualight Pro-150w Metal Halide Hqi-has been modded to have x2 96w Power Compacts with Coralife ballast also
This is a great light just way to powerful for my planted tank. All bulbs work and unit has zero issues, but it is used and there are some markings on the back where I secured the cords when it was installed. Other than that unit looks and works great...perfect for a 36" reef tank. I have a couple of used hanging kits for the unit which are free with the unit....bulbs do work but should be changed as they are mainly for planted tanks...the 96w PC's are 10,000K and the 150w HQI ADA 8000k

..................................................................................asking $200

DSC_4495a.jpg

DSC_4504a.jpg

1/3 HP Chiller..>Copeland Compressor....exposed with no cover or temp controller....tested and works awesome...probably would be good up to about a 200 gallon tank

...........................................................................asking $300

DSC_4314a.jpg

DSC_4314a.jpg

DSC_4310a.jpg

mxman311

Does anybody have a new metal halide for me?? I wouldn't mind a used one for the right price. I need a 150 watt