light help

anyone please i need to order lights soon my old 55 gal lights just arent doing it.. and im thinking of getting a mp40 too cuz i need to upgrade flow will my tank be fine with one mp 40 and i have 2 750 korillas if i need more flow cuz i can only get one mp40 for now

neither one has a very good reputation.

i think the cheapest good light for you is the Teklight by Sunlight Supply

http://www.bulkreefsupply.com/store...es/sunlight-supply-tek-light-t5-fixtures.html

that thing doesnt come with bulbs? it seems okay but i dont think thats the one for me and did you find any reviews on the led fixture? i cant find any they seem to be nice leds tho and 2 year warenty.. they use 3 watt leds not the 1 watt..

and with the mh fixture i read that they can catch on fire but they just came out with a new model seems like its pretty nice i have no clue what to get.. everyone tells me the led but idk

hmm idk one of my wholesale buddies is getting it cuz he knows who makes the light and im going to check his out and see what it can do leds seem like they are getting better but i know a mh will work for sure.. or even a good t5 set up, honestly i would wait a few more weeks to spend allitle more on a light so if any segustions im open haha.. maybe ill just get an mp40 this check and save rest for a better light in a month or so.. my light will work for now but my 750 korilia x2 just isnt pushing enof in this tank

Back