Light

Hmm. Good question. Everyone seems to have a different answer though. I think it mainly depends on the algae you plan to keep. Each other has different requirements. I personally started my fuge with an ordinary 18" NO floro tube but I didn't see any growth. In fact things started to look like they were getting worse. I switched to a LOA 65w power compact and it's working out better so far. I think you will see lots of conflicting opinions, but it really just depends on what gives your particular macro's results.
My .02

Ok, I just have Stock lights on it right now :D And I heard that Macro Algaes absorb all the metals and some other stuff.. i that right?

Well, I do know it utilizes excess nutrients in the water column. Things like Ammonia, Nitrates, phosphates and even iron, as some marcos benefit from the addition of iron dosing. I don't have any knowledge of other metals or substances though. And I know that it requires allot of algae, established and showing healthy growth before ever seeing the benefits of nutrient export.

Back