Lions, Tigers and Bears

As some of you know I am friends with Grant Kemmerer whom you see on T.V. on thing like The Today Show, Jimmy Fallon, Rachel Ray et cetera with the exotic wildlife. His private facility is located in 84, PA. There are Tigers, Leopards, Bears, Primates, Alligators, Tortoises, Wolves, birds of prey, basically all kinds of exotic animals that you see in movies and T.V. This past weekend while I was down there with a few people he offered to give the club a tour of his facility. Let me premise this by saying that this is not a zoo. This is not open to the public, it is a private home and facility. Most of the animals are in enclosures but this is not being a few hundred feet away this is up close and personal. If you ever wanted to know what a lions breath smells like this is your chance! So for our October meeting we will be meeting down there and having a guided tour of the facility on October 21st. I will update with an exact time and location to meet.

This is a very unique opportunity to see some cool animals up close and personal. If the lion roars it vibrates the ground. Can't wait.

What an amazing outing!
Way to go Jamie for putting this together & a big thanks to Erin for her help as well!
And a big THANK YOU to Grant for sharing with us all!
Tracey & I want to thank you for the invite!!

Back