Little help...who feeds Wakame?

Hey Matt. They carry all that stuff down at the All Asia market in Sacramento on Broadway by the Target (across from Fuji's).

I've been feeding it for years, great stuff. Gresham needs to package it for hobbyist use.

It's hard to source a non CHINESE source Marc.

BTW< make sure your's in grown in Japan, not China. You don't want what gets soaked up in the Chinese algae ;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11666262#post11666262 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Marc Daniels
Hey Matt. They carry all that stuff down at the All Asia market in Sacramento on Broadway by the Target (across from Fuji's).

I've been feeding it for years, great stuff. Gresham needs to package it for hobbyist use.

I think Gresham should sell bulk tobiko and masago for hobbyist use too. Anthias love them. :D

Spoonful for the tank, spoonful for the hobbyist ;-)

I thought that the tobiko/masago was prepared in a fashion...or at least cured. So I have not tried feeding it at all.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11672516#post11672516 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Marc Daniels
Spoonful for the tank, spoonful for the hobbyist ;-)

I thought that the tobiko/masago was prepared in a fashion...or at least cured. So I have not tried feeding it at all.

Most are, your correct :)

That magnet clip is cool, Eileen!

I hate having to stick my hand in there to feed veggies, as well. I just use a TLF clip attached to a plastic chain these days:

chain.jpg

clip.jpg

Unfortunately, wakame seems to be too tough for my tangs to rip:(

Back