Live Aquaria in Canada?

b2d2t

I was just wondering if anyone knows if theres any possible way to get liveaquaria to ship to canada, if not what is a quality company that us canadians use? Thanks in advance:D

Getting fish shipped over the border involves a substantial amount of paperwork IIRC ( Even plants required a certificate last time I looked ).

I've ordered from J&L Aquatics out of BC a few times. Great looking fish and the best pricing I've seen for most items. They have a few WYSIWYG items from time to time. You just have to go to the airport to pick them up. Ordered my LR from there as well. Great customer service.

Of course, you didn't mention where you are located so people could possibly help with local stores.

Getting fish shipped over the border involves a substantial amount of paperwork IIRC ( Even plants required a certificate last time I looked ).

I've ordered from J&L Aquatics out of BC a few times. Great looking fish and the best pricing I've seen for most items. They have a few WYSIWYG items from time to time. You just have to go to the airport to pick them up. Ordered my LR from there as well. Great customer service.

Of course, you didn't mention where you are located so people could possibly help with local stores.

Live aquaria will not ship to canada, J and l is a great place though, I was just down there yesterday, I picked up a tube anemone.
There are other reef stores in canada though.

Back