Live Rock and sand for sale.

Doubledown

I am taking down my 180 gallon FOWLR and have about 200# of live rock and 150# live sand that will be available once the fish are spoken for. Live rock is a blend of premium Fiji and large slabs of Tongan shelf. Sand is a blend of CaribSea Live and Southdown. Price is $4/lb for live rock and $.50/lb for the sand.

DSCN2310_edited.jpg

DSCN2313_edited.jpg

DSCN2312_edited.jpg

Again, the LR and sand will only be available once the fish are picked up. I live in Richton Park (South suburb) with zip 60471 for those who would like to mapquest for distance.

No equipment is available at this time.

Thanks
Chris

Sorry never mind take me out can't do the drive (too far and i'm busy this weekend-unexpected plans). Sorry Doubledown and lucky you broke1 :thumbsup:

Fish should be gone by this weekend so it is time for the live rock and sand to go.

broke1 has first call on the sand, if he passes I will look into the pms and posts.

Several PMs have asked if I will give a bulk purchase discount. Yes, buy 100# or more and the price is $3.50/lb.

I will be available Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday morning/early afternoon and Sunday morning/early afternoon this week.

Please pm me with any questions.

Once again I live in Richton Park (zip code 60471) if you want to check mapquest to find out the drive time/distance.

Thank you.
Chris

Back