Live Rock for Sale

H22ATypeS

Live Rock for sale.

I have a lot of live rock for sale. This is a mixture of Fiji, Pukani, and various others. The reason why I have so much is through the decade-plus of reef keeping and setting up/taking down aquariums. These are fully cured rocks that receive weekly water changes from my personal tank. The water that gets taken out from my tank gets put into this holding bin and the rocks cure. There are NO Coraline algae on the rock. If you are looking for rocks with "physical life" these are not it. If you are looking for rocks that have been "cooked" and only house beneficial bacteria (nothing else) that will seed a new/existing system, then these are it.

Asking price breaks down as follows:
1.50/lbs = 1 to 20 lbs
1.25/lbs = 21 to 30 lbs
1.00/lbs = 31 to 50 lbs
0.85/lbs = 51 and up lbs

Condition: I will not help sort out any rocks. I will only be there to watch you dig, figure out what you want, weigh the rocks, and collect the money. You will have to bring your own container(s), transportation, muscles for lifting capacity, etc.

Location/Availability: I am located in Huntington Beach, CA. I am usually available on weekends in the morning hours. Preferably between 8 AM to 10 AM on Sundays.

Feel free to message me with any questions.

Thanks

Attachments

• LiveRock.jpg
    LiveRock.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 0
Back