Live Rock Set Up. Does this look ok?

ken1977

my tank has been cycling for two weeks now. I got all go this live rock plus about 40 more pounds for $40.00 from a local fish store, mostly big pieces that can not be stacked. Does this set up look ok for a cube tank? I want to put mostly coral in it with some clown fish, lemon fish, etc. Any suggestions or should I just buy new live rock that has better looking pieces.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 0
That look terrific, look better then a lot of cube tank Ive seen in the past. Just give it some time your coralline algae will cover up all your rock. By the way what brand is your cube or did you custom made it??

looks nice and have lot of swimming space for fish as well as hiding. good job..have fun.....

it looks nice. how big is your cube. are you going to be attaching your corals directly to those rocks or having them on plugs? Post more pics with lights.

Thanks for all the great feedback everyone. The cube is actually a knock off CAD tank from china. I purchased the tank, stand and sump for $300.00 and it came with a bubble magus 80 gallon skimmer. Got a great deal I think...

I'm planning to put the coral directly on these rocks. Anything i should be aware of? Im two weeks new to this.

Back