live stock,rock,sand for sale then a tank

Starfiretank

Hey guys due to a new baby and some problems with a pump I have decided to tear down my 185 gal all starfire tank. I have apx. 150 lbs live rock $3.00/lb

I have for sale:

Blue Hippo Tang (no scars) she is perfect 4"-5" $40
Large yellow tang 5"-6" $30
Coral beauty 3"-4" $25
Aqua medic turboflotor 1000 protien skimmer(no mods) $100
Coralife pro Light 48" 2x150 watt hqi 2 96 watt actinics Brand new 14k hqi bulbs actinics need changed. $400
48"x30"x30" starfire tank and cedar stand $600 yes thats right it just has to go. 30 gal long sump comes with it all the pvc you just need a pump.

how far are you out side of pittsburgh. im probly gonning to take her i see you had her with a yellow tang to like i have so. does she show any agresion twards the other tang.

pm me a address so i can mapquest you . pending on my game scedule for baseball it might be saturday i can stop up.

crap ummmmmmmmm idk how pratice is going to work with that. let me ask my mom if she can ride me and ill let you know by tommrow.

Hey Matt, do you still have that Yellow Tang in your tank? If so, we have all discussed this before with you. DO NOT put two tangs in that tank.

Went to gallery= over 25 pages of pics- several pics of tanks - how about a clue as to the page this tank is on- great picture of a shark - I assume that is not in your house.

Back