Loading a tank in Dekalb.

jh2pizza

I am driving up from Ohio to pick up a tank in Dekalb. Would anyone be willing to help load a 180 Oceanic into my truck? I will be traveling with just one other person and WIll most likely need 2 people. Trying to figure out if I can get help in the morning or evening? WHeat works best for local folks around the area.

Would be middle of next week.

I live in the area and could help out. Let me know day and time and I will see if I can give you a hand

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12222719#post12222719 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Mojo Jojo
Sorry I cant be any help, but throw some pizza and beer ... should get some hits ;)
there's places for pizza and beer in Dekalb?? :D

I commute to Northern Illinois University (in dekalb) so if I'm not in class and am in town I'd be glad to help. Drop me a PM if you need me with the details.

no, it belonged to a friend of the family. We are planning on heading up Thursday night, Loading Friday morning if someone is around to help. I am guessing we will need 3 guys. Its slightly over 400 lbs.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12230860#post12230860 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jh2pizza
I can even bring up some frags of our rare and valuable bubble algae.

Almost as valuable as my Hair Algae. Mine is super fast growing. Trade Frags? LOL jk

BUMP

And these are imported from SE ohio.

I wanted to make sure everyone one realizes I am talking about next thursday nite late or Friday morning. Not this week.

ok, its confirmed. We will be in town this Thursday ready to load at 8pm. Any help would be more than appreciated. The lady I a getting it from is handicapped and will be unable to help us load the tank.

WHat time is Rod's Reefl Open until on Thurs? 9pm I think right? Would be a shame to not visit this place if your in town from Ohio.
Rod's Reef

Rods will be on my list of things if we can get the tank loaded fast enough. A buddy of mine stopped at RODS and loved it.

Back