local bulkhead supply?

oh cool, thanks.

side note, visited ocean lifers in palm harbor yesterday and they have lots of bulkheads as well.

I've found that FAOIS has a great price on bulkheads. They also have the best prices on a number of other items too and fantastic in store specials.

On a similar note, does anyone know of a large plumbing company that stocks schedule 80 valves, PVC pipe, etc? I can always order from BRS but that's a few days of turnaround each time and it would be nice if we had a local supply for odds and ends.

On a similar note, does anyone know of a large plumbing company that stocks schedule 80 valves, PVC pipe, etc? I can always order from BRS but that's a few days of turnaround each time and it would be nice if we had a local supply for odds and ends.

I know there's one around here, the questions been answered before. I just can't find the thread. Thanks everyone for the quick response.

faios has gate valves, etc. In stock? Jons shop would be my first choice if they keep those supplies on hand. Thanks on the others too.

Ive been doing nearly all my plumbing shopping at Hammerheads Ace hardware... I have yet to find a local store with plastic gate valves to fit 1" or greater PVC. There's a shop at west bay and seminole/missouri that may have what you need. Mc something or another... cant remember the name

Ive been doing nearly all my plumbing shopping at Hammerheads Ace hardware... I have yet to find a local store with plastic gate valves to fit 1" or greater PVC. There's a shop at west bay and seminole/missouri that may have what you need. Mc something or another... cant remember the name

McGill.. they don't carry anything like that. if you want to get gate valves, i would order them from mcmaster, savko or grainger. if you want bulkheads just go to fish and other ichthy stuff.

It was McGill and they don't carry them. I think it's closer too 90%er now lol. I just didn't want to make a trip for a couple bulkheads, thanks guys.

I stopped by Lowes in Carrollwood yesterday to check out their schedule 80 supplies. They do carry 1" unions, 8' sections of 1" PVC, and 1" 90's, but that is about it at that store. The guy working there told me I could get schedule 80 gate valves and all kinds of schedule 80 supplies at a place off Nebraska Ave. called Bucks Wholesale plumbing supply. When I bing the place I get a lot of hits so it sounds promising but they are closed on weekends. He also said that Ferguson's (Tampa) has gate valves and such in schedule 80. I'm just wanting to make sure I know of someplace where I can get this stuff in the same day if needed and thought I'd share what I'm learning in case anyone else needs similar. I'll be stopping by to confirm this week.

unbelievably - I found true union ball valves at lowes in clearwater (the one on 19 and 580). This internet and the online inventory checking is a great thing :)

Back